Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Monday, July 23, 2007

New trucks and New photos

I recently switched trucks from #31 to #38 and #66 and finally I'm now permanently seated in #86. 86 is a 2000 Peterbilt 385 with the new "corvette" dash and steering wheel along with a cd player. I love my XM but it's nice having a cd player agian. I'm not saying when, but I did receive an application for Marten trucking and......well, I'll update all of you next month =)


Dumping in Martell,CA near Jackson in #38 all polished out!



Dumping again at Martell only this time in #66 which is a KW T800.



How's this for PERFECT?




I bet you've never seen the inside of an empty chip trailer before!




Empty trailers parked in the Lincoln Mill.





Hello there.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time you got a better truck!!!! Geez what were those people thinkin' puttin' Christopher in a piece of junk!!!
:)

4:29 PM

 
Blogger GoGo said...

Does your company pay for over weight tickets? Just curious.

8:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use to work that dump in Martell back when it was GP in 1986. Funny to see it on someones blog.

6:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice truck, I really like to know on how to drive it because I was inspired on my Dad that was working on a heavy hauling company. I hope that was easy for me to do that.

Over Dimensional Loads

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free